Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lucketts Part II ~ The Marvelous Miss Mustard Seed

Hello,
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
I know I've taken forever to post all of my Lucketts pictures,
but I thought I'd share with you Miss Mustard Seed's booth.

Miss Mustard Seed, Marian Parsons is the Queen of
furniture re-finishing, painting and re-upholstery.
By the way, do you see that antique french grain sack pillow
on the chair, that now resides on a big comfy over-stuffed chair
in my family room!

 Now, I took all of these pictures towards the end of the first day.
I wanted to see Miss Mustard Seed's booth first but we couldn't find it.
Marian was nearly wiped out of all her merchandise by the time we got there!
To see pictures of her booth before the droves of customers picked it clean,
click here.
Isn't that blue and white dresser gorgeous!

 I would have loved that little blue table with those curvy legs!

And these twin bed frames, just adorable!
 More beautifully painted dressers, she is just amazing!
This dining set was already sold, sorry it's not a better picture!
In the background are Marian's Mom and Dad, they were so sweet.
During my conversation with them, we came to find out that we both
knew this wonderful couple who live part-time in my home town of Brevard.
Such a small world!

 I wish I had room for that boucherie sign in my home!

The marvelous Miss Mustard Seed on the left.
Marian was so kind and sweet, it was lovely to meet her in person!
If you've never visited her blog, be sure to click here,
you will not be disappointed!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Brooke 


No comments:

Post a Comment