Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lucketts Part III ~ The Old Lucketts Store

Ok, the wait is over!
The Old Lucketts Store is just amazing!
I have lots of pictures, so I'll keep the text to
a minimum.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!



There is not an inch of wasted space in this shop!



Isn't that pillow adorable, such a cute idea!


I love how they pull everything together and it
looks so effortless!

Those giant candlesticks are pretty awesome!

A vintage crib and fishing nets, who'd have thought?

I love blue and that dressing table is absolutely fabulous!

Great idea, turning a dresser mirror into a chalk board.


This lamp is so clever!

The second floor, just beautiful!

Can I move in?



Isn't this ceiling treatment amazing!

Love all the salvaged stained glass windows.

I think this was the third floor.
Yup, three floors of wonderfulness!

Yes, there's more.
They have all of these pavilions outside for
dealers to rent.





Sandi and I just loved these tiny
garden "sheds".
There were several of them around the
property, each one made from salvaged
materials and decorated so sweetly.

I wish I could have fit one in my car
 to bring home!

Don't ya just love salvaged "junk"!


It looks like a little shanty town.
Miss Mustard Seeds Pavilion is at the end,
on the left.


She was wiped out clean here too!

So much fun!  Sandi and I couldn't take it all in
the first day so we came back and walked
through it all again!
I can't wait to go back next year!

Hope you enjoyed the tour!
~Brooke



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would love to visit Lucketts too :)!How fun to look at your pictures!I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a sweet comment about our new son!We think he is adorable too:)! Many Blessings on your own adoption journey!It is not easy but so worth it!!Blessings...

    ReplyDelete