Friday, April 15, 2011

Pat's Space

Hello and happy Friday!
I thought I'd share some more pictures of the shop with "y'all" today.
I'm going to try and feature each of the vendors spaces with you
over time and so, without further ado...
 The lucky winner this week is, Pat!

This is a new venture for Pat, she's never been in "business" before
and certainly not retail!
(I didn't mean that the way it may sound, it's what she said!)

Pat's been collecting all sorts of treasures over the years
and has decided she really needed to clear out
and make some room!

She's doing a fantastic job, she really has a great eye for
good buys and pretty what-nots!
I love this metal flower cart plant stand!

Love the floral plates, the shutters make it so easy for display!

Those floral canisters with the red lids, hiding
back there are so cute...

and these note cards are really pretty!

I'm so happy to have Pat and her wonderful finds
in the shop!  I've bought several goodies from her already
and I'm sure before all is said and done,
I'll buy several more!
Ummmmm, that's been a bit of a problem.
Now that I'm not doing all the buying for the shop, I want
to buy what everyone else is bringing in for myself!

Thank you for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend!
~Brooke~

No comments:

Post a Comment