Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Going To Lucketts!!!

I'm going to Lucketts, Lucketts, Lucketts!!!
Can you tell I'm excited to go to Lucketts?!
What is Lucketts, some of you may be saying?
Lucketts, (AKA) The Old Lucketts Store in Leesburg Va.
Its vintage hip and they're having their 12th annual Spring Market,
May 21st - 22nd, 10am - 5pm!
I've been chompin' at the bit to go to this since I first
heard of Lucketts more than a year ago!


Its an extravaganza of 170 seasoned, fantastic antique dealers from
around the country spread out on the 15 acres surrounding


The gates open at 10am and close at 5pm.  Admission is $7.
So come on and join the fun!


Enjoy food...


music...


more food, and...


lots of really awesome,


cool,


fantastically,


unique finds!
After all, as they say...
"The most wonderful time of the year to be at
The Old Lucketts Store is during the annual

Check out their website for more info and/or their new blog!
Hope you can come and join the frenzy!
~Brooke~

1 comment:

  1. I want to go! I love stuff like this! So does my daughter! Next year let's take a caravan. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete