Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Honeysuckle Hollow Purchases

As promised, I have some pictures of my purchases from the April Fools Day event at Honeysuckle Hollow.

I just love this old Flour canister!  It will find a home in my kitchen
which is the next project on my to-do list.

Not quite a grain sack pillow, but I love the very primitive
French look and feel of it!

Little fluffy egg shell chicks.  I had some that a friend gave me and  made the
cutest (in my opinion) Easter craft with them to sell at the shop.
I was so glad I found more, I bought the last of them!
I'll do a post about them later this week.
 
Aren't these vintage prints sweet? 
They'll go in my bedroom which is yet to be touched.
Next up painting the kitchen, then the hallway and then
my bedroom!

I've nearly finished the family room, just a few finishing touches left.
And I've about completed the bathroom except for a window treatment.
That is, I thought I had almost finished the bathroom until I
decided the paint color just wasn't quite right and I
didn't end up with the feel I wanted!
Oh well, at least its just paint and
maybe a pedestal sink???

Have a wonderful hump day!
~Brooke~

No comments:

Post a Comment